Maxwax is an ideal solution for many different applications. It is an all-in-one cleaner, protector & polish. Mainly used on wood, plastic, metal & granite.
A unique blend of food grade waxes taken up in a milk, deodorised organic carrier. The formulation is specifically designed to penetrate porous surfaces (such as wood), whilst leaving a thing wax film on the surface.
This not only nourishes the wood like an oil, but can be buffed up to a healthy sheen. Being a very hard formulation, Maxwax will not collect dust or leave finger marks as other softer and more sticky waxes can.
- As a furniture polish for all wooden (natural, oiled or lacquered) articles.
- Hides scratches on wooden and lacquered surfaces.
- As a protective coating for exterior furniture.
- On raw wood to develop natural grain and colour.
- On your BBQ to remove fat splatter and leave non-cook surfaces clean and bright.
- For granite, stone and terrazzo surfaces.
- For leather bags, shoes, briefcases, jackets, saddles, etc
- For hard surface car interiors (doesn't collect dust like silicones).
- Most plastics; radios, stereos, TV's etc.
- Revives powder coated window frames that have "dulled".
- As a metal coating to prevent tarnish of copper, brasses, silver and iron.
- As a coating to revive and protect tool surfaces (saw blades etc).
- On "Satin" finish Stainless Steel to clean off and resist further finger marking!
- To remove sticky labels from bottles.
- As a lubricant for drawers that "grab".
- As a gift for someone you really care for!
For Application Tips - https://maxwax.info/application-tips
Enhance your outdoor living
experience with our range of
decor, wall art, textiles,
scatter cushions and