Enjoy quality outdoor dining with the Montego teak outdoor dining table. Featuring a rectangle design, post-legs, and smooth plantation teak, this table is perfect for any patio. Choose from 4, 6 or 8-seater sizes for a unique dining experience.
- Luxuriously smooth plantation teak.
- Select from four-person, six-person or eight-person seating.
- Create a customised look by pairing the teak table with chairs of your choice.
- A convenient umbrella hole, complete with a plug for when not used.
- NOTE: The 240cm Montego Teak Rectangle Outdoor Dining Table contains two horizontal bars and does not feature an umbrella hole.
Seats 4-6 - L150 W100 H75
Seats 6 - L180 W100 H75
Seats 8 - L220 W100 H75
Teak Care & Maintenance
Teak is widely regarded as the supreme timber for outdoor furniture. It will not rot or warp and its natural oils allow it to withstand the effects of the sun, rain, snow or frost, as well as making it impervious to insects.
TEAK & ITS NATURAL CHANGES
The amount of care required for out teak products depends on the amount of exposure the timber has to the elements. Teak furniture can either be left to age naturally or you might prefer to maintain the honey brown tones.
If left to age naturally, teak will eventually turn a beautiful silver-grey colour. As time goes by, the silver grey tones will continue to darken, which gives the furniture a timeless look. Naturally weathered teak can be cleaned easily with a soft nylon bristle brush and mild detergent. (There are also products that can make this even easier - read about Golden Care here)
CARE & MAINTENANCE
For furniture that is undercover:
- wipe the teak down with a damp cloth to remove any teak dust
- use a timber sealer spray to seal the teak - this will prevent watermarks from appearing (from spills, condensation or rain)
For furniture that is in full weather:
To keep the natural honey tones for as long as possible without maintenance, follow these steps:
- use Golden Care Cleaner to remove dust, grime, dirt, age or mould
- use Golden Care Protector to waterproof the timber
- use Golden Care Shield to apply a coating which keeps the honey colour for 1-2 years
If you want the table to turn silver grey, you can use just the timber sealer to prevent watermarks. If you don't mind watermarks, you do not have to do any maintenance on the teak.
The use of furniture covers during periods of time where you are not using the furniture will minimise any additional cleaning and extend the teaks life.
It is highly recommended to tighten all fittings every 6 months to prevent the frames from working loose and causing damage to the joins. NOTE: new timber should be tightened 6 weeks after you get it home.
Before & after dining, or entertaining, we suggest to wipe the teak down with a damp cloth to remove any dust or dirt that may have landed on the furniture.
Mould spots - vinegar 7 parts to 3 parts water. Or strong mixture of napisan.
Enhance your outdoor living
experience with our range of
decor, wall art, textiles,
scatter cushions and