The Danske bar chair has been crafted with durable resin wicker & teak.
Our wicker and teak bar chair is perfect for indoors or out.
What we love:
The Danske is a classic design made with true craftmanship.
Handwoven wicker tub seating has been placed on a high set teak frame with stylish cross design and tapered legs.
Sits perfectly around a teak bar table, but also suits an indoor kitchen bench.
- Reclaimed teak that is durable and great for outdoors
- Easy to care for using a timber sealer or Golden Care products
- Post legs to make it easy to push chairs underneath the table for those space conscious
- Large size that can seat 8 people
- FSC recycled teak
- 3 year warranty
- Stainless steel hardware
- Handwoven UV resistant wicker
- 120kg weight rating
- W50 D51.5 H92
Teak is widely regarded as the supreme timber for outdoor furniture. It will not rot or warp and its natural oils allow it to withstand the effects of the sun, rain, snow or frost, as well as making it impervious to insects.
TEAK & ITS NATURAL CHANGES
The amount of care required for out teak products depends on the amount of exposure the timber has to the elements. Teak furniture can either be left to age naturally or you might prefer to maintain the honey brown tones.
If left to age naturally, teak will eventually turn a beautiful silver-grey colour. As time goes by, the silver grey tones will continue to darken, which gives the furniture a timeless look. Naturally weathered teak can be cleaned easily with a soft nylon bristle brush and mild detergent. (There are also products that can make this even easier - read about Golden Care here)
CARE & MAINTENANCE
For furniture that is undercover:
- wipe the teak down with a damp cloth to remove any teak dust
- use a timber sealer spray to seal the teak - this will prevent watermarks from appearing (from spills, condensation or rain)
For furniture that is in full weather:
To keep the natural honey tones for as long as possible without maintenance, follow these steps:
- use Golden Care Cleaner to remove dust, grime, dirt, age or mould
- use Golden Care Protector to waterproof the timber
- use Golden Care Shield to apply a coating which keeps the honey colour for 1-2 years
If you want the table to turn silver grey, you can use just the timber sealer to prevent watermarks. If you don't mind watermarks, you do not have to do any maintenance on the teak.
The use of furniture covers during periods of time where you are not using the furniture will minimise any additional cleaning and extend the teaks life.
It is highly recommended to tighten all fittings every 6 months to prevent the frames from working loose and causing damage to the joins. NOTE: new timber should be tightened 6 weeks after you get it home.
Before & after dining, or entertaining, we suggest to wipe the teak down with a damp cloth to remove any dust or dirt that may have landed on the furniture.
Mould spots - use a salty water solution or Golden Care Cleaner to remove mould from the timber
Enhance your outdoor living
experience with our range of
decor, wall art, textiles,
scatter cushions and