The Baroque outdoor lounge is perfectly suited to a Hampton's inspired home, with fresh white, light grey and the stunning cross detail. If you are looking to add some gorgeous Hampton's or coastal furniture into your outdoor living room, put the Baroque at the top of your list - this is one lounge that you will not want to miss.
- stunning 'Hampton's' cross detail on all pieces
- contrasting grey aluminium slats feature on both coffee table + side table
- powder-coated aluminium frames for longevity with no rust
- O'bravia high performance fabric on the cushions which is fade resistant, water repellent and mildew proof
- low maintenance - cleaning as easy as wiping down or hosing off when needed
- ample sized 3-seat sofa and 2 armchairs
- coffee table and a side table both with aluminium grey slat tops
- adjustable feet on tables to ensure stability on all surfaces
3 seater: W186 D74 H86
Arm chair: W68 D74 H86
Coffee table: L120 W60 H40
Side table: L55 W55 H60
bridgeport by shelta australia
Our aluminium furniture pieces are light weight and rust free. They are applied with a high quality powder coat finish making them more resistant to scratches and the weather.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Powder coated frames should be washed down with mild soapy water and rinsed thoroughly. This is particularly important for coastal areas where prolonged exposure to salt air may lead to corrosion, causing the powder coating to bubble or peel. Aluminium does not rust, so there is no need to rust proof.
Glass table tops
Although durable, it is important to remember that glass is not unbreakable. To clean glass, wash it down with mild soapy water. Do not clean hoit glass, or place hot or cold items directly on the surface.
The majority of our aluminium chairs are made with a durable textilene mesh fabric. Textilene can withstand exposure to the elements, however it is suggested that they are washed down regularly with soapy water and a soft bristle brush. To avoid stains, remove spills promptly.
Our aluminium is made to a high standard, however to extend the life of your furniture, it is recommended that you use a good quality furniture cover if you have no roof.
Enhance your outdoor living
experience with our range of
decor, wall art, textiles,
scatter cushions and